At the brink of their club´s swimming pool four guys talk about their children.
– “I have five boys, a full team of basketball.” Prides itself the first one.
– “Because I have six, one would form a volleyball team.” Rebate the second.
– “Big thing: with the eleven that I have at home I could make a football team.” Exaggerate the third.
Then one of them asked the fourth man who still remained in his corner without saying nothing:
– “And you, how many children do you have?”
– “None. But I have eighteen women, an official golf course.”